For Candidates who participated in May/June 2021 Examination, here’s How To Check WAEC Result 2021.
How to Check WAEC 2020 Result Online.
Follow the procedures outlined below to check your 2020 WAEC May/June result online.
- Go to WAEC result checking portal at http://www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your WAEC Examination Number in the required column.
- Select your Examination Year i.e. 2020
- Select your Type of Examination i.e. MAY/JUNE WASSCE
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of the WAEC result checking scratch card.
- Enter the PIN on your Scratch card.
- Finally, click “Submit” button to get your 2020 WAEC Result.
How to Check 2020 WAEC Nov/Dec Result.
- Buy WAEC scratch card from any Banks, Post Office, Authorized Dealers and WAEC office nearest to you in your area.
- Go to WAEC result checking official portal at www.waecdirect.org
- Enter your center number and seat number in the required space. Your registration should look like this: 4310963***
- Select the year you sat for the exam i.e. 2019
- Select your exam type i.e. Nov/Dec.
- Finally, enter your scratch card pin and serial number in the required space and then click submit to view your result.
You can share your results with other readers via the comment box.
Waec Result Page Link for all Countries.
How to Check your WAEC Result on a Mobile Phone
Note: To check your WAEC 2019 Result with a mobile phone, you will need to buy the WAEC Direct Scratch card (Price is about N500)
- Send SMS in the format below:
To short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)
- For example -:
Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
- Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
Breakdown of WAEC May/June 2020 Result for Nigerians.
- Total Candidates that sat for WAEC SSCE 2017: 1,692,435
- Candidates with fully released WAEC SSCE Result: 1,605,613 (94.87%)
- WAEC results still being processed 86,822 (5.13%)
- Candidates with 5 credits or more (including English & Maths): 529,425 (31.28%)
- Withheld Result: 145,795 (8.61%).